Monday, January 18, 2010

Gender Ultrasound Pics

These are the pictures that we got from UC Baby telling us we were having a Girl.

This first picture I honestly can't figure out. The real picture is a bit more clear than this scanned copy, but maybe you guys might have a bit more of an imagination than me.

Do you have any idea what were looking at???



It did take me a bit to figure out that I had to turn this photo upside down (so I posted it that way), but in this picture you can see the bottom of her face (nose & mouth) in the top left corner of the picture. Then her body (you can see the ribs), right arm hoding her leg, and you can see her left hand holding her.... bum!



This picture being 4D really makes me so anxious for our next appointment, the pictures are going to be amazing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute, she looks like she is long legged beauty like her mom...Love her already! Grandma xo