Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1st Ultrasound Pics

Well I didn't get the "Nice Lady" and instead got the "Quite Lady" , I think she said a total of 30 words to me over 45 minutes so needless to say she didn't tell us if were expecting a Girl or Boy. But she did say the heartbeat was 142, and took these pictures of our precious little one...
Leg & Foot
This picture looks like he/she is about to suck his/her thumb...

Looks like a sleeping Angel to me!



To my calculations I will be 21 weeks tomorrow so maybe just maybe (not holding my breath or anything) I will be getting a phone call from my OBGYN with THE NEWS!!!!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

YAY!!! What an amazing thing a little life is!

And if you're open to votes, I think it's a boy ;)

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! Love the pics! I think it's a boy too:)

Anonymous said...

Well, I believe that is a beautiful baby.....!! Doesn't matter, I love this preciouslittle grandchild already!! xoxo

Nadine said...

Yes votes please, love it!!