Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gender?? Who's in there?

Well I recieved the phone call from the OBGYN today
and the results...
of course the baby looks PERFECT,
but the babies legs were crosses
and the Gender could not be determined.


For months now I've been the one wanting to know NOW, and Richard has been telling me to be patient, but now he has joined me, and neither of us can wait for our scheduled 4D Ultrasound on Feb 13th.

So the wonderful people at said they would fit me in on Friday to see if they can see the Gender. So now we have to wait... but only 2 more sleeps (haha I always think it's funny when people count down the sleeps).

I will be back yet again with some results. but in the meantime take my Poll on the Right of the Page. Who do you think is in there...

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh man! That stinks! I was always fearful of that in my ultrasounds but didn't ever have that problem. I hope your next one goes better & you find out what you're having!!

Bonnie K said...

Torture!!! Sorry you have to be patient... who wants to do that?? Can't wait to hear when you have your next u/s! It was great to see you just before Christmas! xo

Bonnie

Nadine said...

Thanks ladies. The wait was worth it!!

It was very nice to see you too, we should meet up again before the babies come, and after too, haha.