Wednesday, January 6, 2010

20 Weeks... Half Way!!

Wow time is flying by and I'm already half way there!! Along with being 20 weeks pregnant comes some exciting times. The baby has been kicking, or more like doing acrobatics since about 16 weeks, and I'm just starting to show a bit of a bump. Well I don't know how much that is true, cause I'm still wearing my regular jeans, but I can't wait to be showing off a bump in all my new Maternity clothes.

Tomorrow is my first Ultrasound, and I can't wait to see our baby, hear the heart beat, and find out the Gender. But then I found out that most likely the Ultrasound Technician won't tell us at the appointment and I will have to wait again!! So hopefully they will send the report to my OBGYN really quickly cause I don't know how much longer I can pretend to be patient, Hahaha!

I will be back really soon with some exciting PINK OR BLUE news!!!! Oh and maybe a couple pictures, of course of the baby but maybe of me too.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

so exciting!!! I bet you can't wait to find out... that is how I always am. That is too bad they won't tell you at your apt.. they will here in the states if you want to know. You need to post some of those baby bump pictures too!!!

Anonymous said...

I Can't Wait to see the pic's of my Niece or Nephew.
Auntie Brooke

Anonymous said...

And I can't wait to see pictures of our little Grandbaby!! Love you - Mom

Nadine said...

Leslie - Yes I can't wait, but here we have people that gender select and get "rid" of the others. So to stop that they don't tell you before your 21 weeks and only your Dr. will tell you! I was thinking of going to the States, but Richard convinced me to wait!

Brooke & Mom - I just posted the pictures. Go take a look!!