Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sleep... and White Rabbits

Since being pregnant I have been very lucky and haven't felt sick at all, and actually feel pretty much normal. I have really only noticed one big difference. What is it you ask.... SLEEP, I NEED IT!! This is nothing really that new if you know me, and I've always been one that can stay up really late and sleep in, and no sleeping until 10:30 on a weekend is NOT sleeping in to me, it is completely normal!!

But it's its the early nights that I'm not use of. If I'm not heading to bed at 9 and sleeping by 9:30, good luck me feeling at all normal. It's a fight for me not to hit snooze a half dozen times to get some extra sleep.

So it's now 10:00 and officially past my new bedtime and you ask why am I still awake. Well I had to save the neighbours rabbits who were running around the streets. Yes my neighbours have 2 white rabbits, a white cat and a white dog, none of which are allowed out without being on leash (yes I said leash, and no these neighbours are not children).

Anyways it's now WAY PAST MY BEDTIME, and I'm going to go sleep.

Good Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I seen a white rabbit when I left your place. They sure must be tame! lol

Leslie said...

Enjoy sleeping in while you can now!!! The only time I get to sleep in is on the weekends when Mike gets up with the kids! :)