Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Open House

Shawna a friend of mine from High School, (whom I haven’t seen in ages) has posted a great idea on her Blog to host a Christmas Open House via the internet so I thought I would join in on the fun.

If this is your first visit to my Blog Welcome! If not then this is probably your first peek at our Christmas Decorations this year.

Outside our House;
:click picture to enlarge:

:click picture to enlarge:


I decorate in what I consider the Classic Christmas colours Red, Gold, White, & Green. Our Tree has the usual garland, balls and ribbon.


:click picture to enlarge:


For years now (I think since I moved out of my Parents house) my Dad has given me a Christmas Ornament each year. All of these ornaments also adorn the Christmas Tree.
:click picture to enlarge:

Well I hope you enjoyed our house. Feel free to leave me a comment and pop back into my Blog anytime.
Merry Christmas from my Family to Yours!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those ornaments must mean alot to you, Nadine. You set up your collouges beautifully!

Nadine said...

Your right and sometimes it's the little things that mean so much!