Thursday, December 11, 2008

Georgia is here!!

I'm so very excited to show everyone the first pictures of my Niece Georgia. She was born Dec 9th at 9:51pm, weighing 7lbs. 11 oz. She is honestly the cutest baby girl ever, I'm not bias, really I'm not. So without further ado God's precious gift;



Mama and Baby are doing wonderful. Georgia is so very lucky to have such loving parents, they can not get enough of her. Who can blam them she is cute as a button!
I wish I had more pictures to post but they are all spread over everones camreas. Once I condence them I will come back and post some more.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

You're right! She is BEAUTIFUL!

Congratulations to both you, Brooke & your parents...having babies around is such a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

Your niece is beautiful! She must take after her aunty! (and mom & dad ,of course)

Nadine said...

Thank you both! Georgia is beautiful, and I think she does take after her Auntie. Hehehe!

Having babies around is an amazing thing I can't wait to have some of my own.