Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years 2009


Wow 2008 is almost over and in less than 6 hours we will be ringing in a New Year. Right now I’m watching The News and they have showed clips of the New Years Celebrations in Australia, Tokyo, and Korea. I know that our celebration will not be a grand as those, but I will have just as much fun.

Our plans tonight are to celebrate the coming of 2009 "Fondue" style at my Cousin’s David & Lana’s house, and maybe have a celebratory drink, and enjoy some fireworks.

As for resolutions, are you making one or not? Personally I know that I will not follow through with a New Years resolution, just for the sake of a New Year, so I don’t even bother. I wish I were the type that made resolutions then followed through with them, because I’m sure my list would be very long, but instead I plan things. I’m a planner, and so I follow through with plans that I make. So why don’t I plan to make a resolution, haha, because there is too much pressure. What about you? Are you the type to make resolution? What is yours?

Anyways I better get going, but I will be back with pictures of Christmas, and Birthday.

Wishing you all the best in 2009!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you andRichard all the Best of Happiness in 2009!

Nadine said...

All the best in 2009 to you too Anonymous (whomever you are).