Friday, August 28, 2009

5 Years

On this day 5 years ago was the start of our lives as Husband and Wife. I remember that day with beautiful memories filled with our excitement of the thought of our lives ahead, and that joy was shared with our Family & Friends.

It honestly feels like it has been longer than 5 years, and almost like we have always been Married, and I wouldn't wish for it to be any other way.

Here are some pictures from our Wedding; August 28, 2004;


Richard,
I love that you are my Warrior,
My other Half, and Forever my Husband.
Together we can accomplish all of our hopes and dreams.
Forever yours, xoxo
Nadine

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating!

Nadine said...

Thanks Shawna, we did have a very enjoyable weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Anniversary....we'll have these moments to Remember! Lots of Love Mom

Nadine said...

Thanks Mom!