Saturday, February 6, 2010

Belly Pics - 5th Month

Ok here it is... I finally have a Baby Belly, and it came fast! One week prior to taking any pictures there really wasn't anything to see. I was still wearing my jeans and convincing people that there was something there. But at 21 weeks I got super excited seeing that there was finally something to show for my 5 + months of waiting for a belly. Who would have known that just 2 days after taking the first picture I would pop and say goodbye to doing up my jeans again.

So here they are pictures of my 5th Month.


Stay tuned cause next week I will post the pics of my 6 month Baby Belly!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!
I am looking forward to seeing my Niece grow and grow!
XOX
Sissy

Leslie said...

so cute! Love baby bellies. :)

Anonymous said...

Nadine, you have a beautiful glow with a baby belly too! xo -mom

Jenica said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable baby bump! It's about time you started showing ; ) Aunty Jenica

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....