Monday, October 5, 2009

Movie Review - Imagine That

Tonight Richard and I watched a new movie being released on DVD this week; Imagine That (that is the title, not being sarcastic here). There is nothing really new with this as it's a normal occurrence in our house to be watching movies, except this one had my full attention from start to finish. Normally me watching a movie consists of my laptop and some work, then maybe some newspapers or flyers to keep me entertained after that.


Imagine That is a very funny movie, about a Father and Daughter connecting via her imaginary world. Eddie Murphy being such a funny man, really makes his role in this movie as a Stock Broker / Father hilarious once he realizes this imaginary world is the key to his success at the office.

This movie had me laughing and smiling from beginning to end. A definite must see if you ask me!

No comments: