Friday, September 11, 2009

Chloe's Ultrasound Says......

Oh my we are soooo excited because today we found out the Chloe is going to have PUPPIES!!! I was so anxious going into the appointment for the Ultrasound, as last time it was such a disappointment when there wasn't any puppies. So when the Dr. said there was puppies, I was is disbelief.

Yes I'm not kidding here, I know they are just puppies! But she is our only baby so until we have some babies of our own, she is our Child. Ok who am I kidding, she will always be our first born. Hahaha

Well in all the commotion I didn't ask for a print out of the screen, nor did I take any pictures of it, but this is pretty much what I saw.


and by October 17th the above will turn into
a bunch of these cute little suckers!


I CAN'T WAIT!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I can hardly wait..I'll have great-grandoggies!!! Hurray!

Leslie said...

Congrats! Who is the proud papa? :)

Nadine said...

Sorry Ladies, didn't mean to ignore you, I actually responded a couple weeks ago, but obviously it didn't work.

Mom, I know your very excited for some grandoggies, you tell me everyday. haha

Leslie, The proud Papa is Moe-Jo, you can copy/paste on the link below to see a pic of him from a post back in February during our first attempt to breed Chloe.

http://life-by-nadine.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html